Featured ProjectsSee What We've Done
As the EVC campus is culturally diverse and caters to students of different backgrounds, this three-story, 60,000sf building is conceived as a ‘cultural center’ and gathering place for both formal and informal uses. Collective group activity and achievement are the focus, inspiring an open layout that promotes collaboration, circulation and access to the various classrooms and laboratories. With its central location and welcoming expressive forms and features, the center acts as a multi-cultural hub of social activity and celebration of linguistic skills acquisition.
San Jose, CA
The Gateway Parking Garage at the University of Nevada, Reno offers practical and secure parking solutions for the university community. Located at the intersection of Lake and East Ninth Streets in the Mathewson University Gateway, this seven-story, 281,908 square foot structure provides 814 parking spaces.
Construction Manager at Risk (CMAR)
Clark/Sullivan Construction completed the construction of the brand-new Rex Fortune Elementary School in Roseville, CA for Center Joint Unified School District.
The newly opened Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) at Renown Regional Medical Center mark a significant enhancement in healthcare services, aligning with Renown Health’s commitment to evolving with community needs and delivering superior patient care. The key features of these state-of-the-art units include:
Meet Our Team
It takes great individuals to make great teams. We excel through developing our skills and having fun.
BY THE NUMBERS
We Set High Goals and Standards!
We set the bar high for ourselves and are proud of our team's ability to not only achieve, but surpass our own goals and standards!
45+ Years in Business We have spent over four decades building in the region and have developed long-standing relationships we are proud of!
140+ Team Members We know the importance of having a strong team and staff our projects with the most highly-skilled leaders in the industry!
900+ Projects We've completed hundreds of projects in categories ranging from education to healthcare, correctional, hospitality and many more.
85% Repeat Customers Over 85% of our clients have worked with us on more than one project. We pride ourselves on our great client relationships!
Explore Our Current Pursuits.Start Working with Us.
We’re always seeking highly-capable trade partners to work within our projects. Whether you’re a corporation, partnership, or supplier, we’ll collaborate and compliment your strengths to build a better future.View Pursuits
“One of the most remarkable aspects of working with Clark/Sullivan Construction was their exceptional ability to foster collaboration and partnership. Their team consistency demonstrated open lines of communication, actively engaging the district staff and fostering a sense of teamwork that significantly contributed to the project's success. ”
From The Blog
The greatest opportunities for innovation, quality, responsive scope and competitive pricing result when owners, users, designers, contractors and subcontractors all collaborate on one team. Collaboration can be found in all of our delivery methods.
- By providing a single point of responsibility, C/S collaborates with all on the team to deliver quality, innovation, timely construction and the best possible value.
- As a team contributor during pre-construction, C/S optimizes constructability, provides pricing alternatives, scheduling insights, logistics and more to enhance value.
Construction Management At Risk (CMAR)
- We successfully manage the design, budget and schedule from preconstruction through final completion, turning conceptual plans into a complete and fully operational building that exceeds expectations while working within a guaranteed maximum price.
- This creative contractual agreement is similar to CMAR. C/S provides both pre-construction and construction services with flexibility, financing options, and a single point of responsibility. We can provide exceptional value and timeliness working within strict design requirements and regulations.
- While we don’t get to weigh in on this traditional delivery method, we still work collaboratively to ensure the team stays true to the project vision by facilitating partnering meetings. We also look for ways to add value to the project by working closely with subcontractors in quality control. The common thread running through the first four delivery methods is pre-construction services.
Join Our Team
Are you interested in becoming part of the C/S team? See below for our current openings. If you are interested in a position that is not currently listed, feel free to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be kept on file for future openings.Explore Open Positions
Get In Touch
Follow us on our social media platforms to stay up-to-date on the latest C/S news.