We collaborate to construct buildings and facilities that stand as a source of pride for our clients and our community.
Featured ProjectsSee What We've Done
Nevada Museum of Art
Designed by Architect William P. Bruder, this four-story structural steel building is a work of art containing many difficult angles and finishes. The building exterior is clad with a material called “anthra-zinc”, an artificially glazed zinc cladding that includes black patina. It features a four-story high gallery space, dramatic metal and concrete open stair case, numerous galleries, meeting rooms, theater and restaurant. n
Construction Manager at Risk (CMAR)
Old River Elementary School Multipurpose Room
Clark/Sullivan Construction delivered an upgraded multipurpose room to Knightsen School District at their Old River Elementary School Campus in Brentwood, CA. The 11,500 sf facility includes a stage, basketball court and cafeteria kitchen.
PlumpJack Balboa Cafe
Clark/Sullivan delivered the Balboa Cafe for PlumpJack Management Group in the middle of the busy resort village, maintaining business as usual for at Squaw Valley during its ski season.
Squaw Valley, CA
Sacramento Behavioral Health Hospital
Clark/Sullivan Construction recently completed the new construction of the Sacramento Behavioral Health Hospital Project.
Meet Our Team
It takes great individuals to make great teams. We excel through developing our skills and having fun.
BY THE NUMBERS
We Set High Goals and Standards!
We set the bar high for ourselves and are proud of our team's ability to not only achieve, but surpass our own goals and standards!
45+ Years in Business We have spent over four decades building in the region and have developed long-standing relationships we are proud of!
140+ Team Members We know the importance of having a strong team and staff our projects with the most highly-skilled leaders in the industry!
900+ Projects We've completed hundreds of projects in categories ranging from education to healthcare, correctional, hospitality and many more.
85% Repeat Customers Over 85% of our clients have worked with us on more than one project. We pride ourselves on our great client relationships!
Explore Our Current Pursuits.Start Working with Us.
We’re always seeking highly-capable trade partners to work within our projects. Whether you’re a corporation, partnership, or supplier, we’ll collaborate and compliment your strengths to build a better future.View Pursuits
Featured VideoBuilding in the Digital Age
Check out how our field teams are harnessing the power of technology to improve our productivity!
“There is no other single public facility which has a greater potential to impact the human condition than a public school. The crown jewel of WCSD's capital program was entrusted to Clark/Sullivan Construction on the new Procter R. Hug High School at Wildcreek, and they delivered with tremendous success through unprecedented headwinds!”
From The Blog
The greatest opportunities for innovation, quality, responsive scope and competitive pricing result when owners, users, designers, contractors and subcontractors all collaborate on one team. Collaboration can be found in all of our delivery methods.
- By providing a single point of responsibility, C/S collaborates with all on the team to deliver quality, innovation, timely construction and the best possible value.
- As a team contributor during pre-construction, C/S optimizes constructability, provides pricing alternatives, scheduling insights, logistics and more to enhance value.
Construction Management At Risk (CMAR)
- We successfully manage the design, budget and schedule from preconstruction through final completion, turning conceptual plans into a complete and fully operational building that exceeds expectations while working within a guaranteed maximum price.
- This creative contractual agreement is similar to CMAR. C/S provides both pre-construction and construction services with flexibility, financing options, and a single point of responsibility. We can provide exceptional value and timeliness working within strict design requirements and regulations.
- While we don’t get to weigh in on this traditional delivery method, we still work collaboratively to ensure the team stays true to the project vision by facilitating partnering meetings. We also look for ways to add value to the project by working closely with subcontractors in quality control. The common thread running through the first four delivery methods is pre-construction services.
Join Our Team
Are you interested in joining our team? See below for our current openings. If you are interested in a position that is not currently listed, feel free to send your resume to email@example.com to be kept on file for future openings.Explore Open Positions
Get In Touch
Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm PST
Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm PST
Follow us on our social media platforms to stay up-to-date on the latest C/S news.