Featured ProjectsSee What We've Done
Safety and security were paramount concerns in this community. A two-story, single building concept was introduced to address campus safety, creating a single, secure checkpoint for visitors throughout the day and controlled after-hours access to the multi-purpose room for community events. The site allowed for a complete reorientation of the campus to further enhance safety and security by moving the front door from the busy Edison Avenue to the quieter Bell Street. Coupled with a new entry plaza, the new front door has revitalized the campus’ connection to its surrounding community in a safe and welcoming way.
Clark/Sullivan Construction was enlisted by Washoe County School District to construct the new Marce Herz Middle School campus in the Arrowcreek community in Reno.
Clark/Sullivan Construction and Broward Builders (C/S Broward) teamed-up as a joint venture on a design-build Public Safety campus with Arrington Watkins Architects.
Diamond Springs, CA
Renown’s 11-story tower is the most advanced medical facility in Nevada. It provides 515,000 square feet and 192 more beds, 21 operating rooms, the regional trauma center, an MRI area, a cardiac cath laboratory, a central sterile suite in the basement to support operating rooms, and much more.
Meet Our Team
It takes great individuals to make great teams. We excel through developing our skills and having fun.
BY THE NUMBERS
We Set High Goals and Standards!
We set the bar high for ourselves and are proud of our team's ability to not only achieve, but surpass our own goals and standards!
45+ Years in Business We have spent over four decades building in the region and have developed long-standing relationships we are proud of!
140+ Team Members We know the importance of having a strong team and staff our projects with the most highly-skilled leaders in the industry!
900+ Projects Completed We've completed hundreds of projects in categories ranging from education to healthcare, correctional, hospitality and many more.
85% Repeat Customers Over 85% of our clients have worked with us on more than one project. We pride ourselves on our great client relationships!
Explore Our Current PursuitsStart Working with Us.
We’re always seeking highly-capable trade partners to work within our projects. Whether you’re a corporation, partnership, or supplier, we’ll collaborate and compliment your strengths to build a better future.View Pursuits
“Working with everyone at Clark/Sullivan is always a very professional experience, from the President to the construction teams in the field, it is clear that the culture of excellence within the organization is something that all involved live every day and bring to every job.”
From The Blog
The greatest opportunities for innovation, quality, responsive scope and competitive pricing result when owners, users, designers, contractors and subcontractors all collaborate on one team. Collaboration can be found in all of our delivery methods.
- By providing a single point of responsibility, C/S collaborates with all on the team to deliver quality, innovation, timely construction and the best possible value.
- As a team contributor during pre-construction, C/S optimizes constructability, provides pricing alternatives, scheduling insights, logistics and more to enhance value.
Construction Management At Risk (CMAR)
- We successfully manage the design, budget and schedule from preconstruction through final completion, turning conceptual plans into a complete and fully operational building that exceeds expectations while working within a guaranteed maximum price.
- This creative contractual agreement is similar to CMAR. C/S provides both pre-construction and construction services with flexibility, financing options, and a single point of responsibility. We can provide exceptional value and timeliness working within strict design requirements and regulations.
- While we don’t get to weigh in on this traditional delivery method, we still work collaboratively to ensure the team stays true to the project vision by facilitating partnering meetings. We also look for ways to add value to the project by working closely with subcontractors in quality control. The common thread running through the first four delivery methods is pre-construction services.
Join Our Team
Are you interested in joining our team? See below for our current openings. If you are interested in a position that is not currently listed, feel free to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be kept on file for future openings.Explore Open Positions
Get In Touch
Follow us on our social media platforms to stay up-to-date on the latest C/S news.