Are you interested in joining our team? See below for our current openings. If you are interested in a position that is not currently listed, feel free to send your resume to email@example.com to be kept on file for future openings.
At C/S, we don't only build buildings - We build futures! This includes opportunities for career growth and development to help our team members become the best construction leaders they can be. C/S is invested in its culture of growth and work-life balance. From sponsoring continued education opportunities, to ongoing company-wide social gatherings and skill building initiatives, we are intentional about cultivating a culture of growth.
How We Hire
At C/S, it is our goal to attract, hire and retain team members who are driven, skilled and passionate about the construction industry and the work we do. Whether your passions lie in-the-field or in-the-office, we welcome the opportunity to invite new team members to the crew and evolve as a company. If you think you could be one of our next great team members, check out our current job openings.
“I worked for Clark/Sullivan before I was hired on at the state. I am extremely glad I did because they are the most ethical construction company I ever worked for. They gave me faith that there are construction companies in it for more than just money. If I was in the private world still this is where I would be working.”
Benefits of Joining the C/S Team
We believe in supporting our team members both personally and professionally. Employee benefits include: - Health, Vision & Dental Benefits - 401K Employee Match Opportunities - Competitive Salaries & Compensation - Continued Education Opportunities
Frequently asked questions
- Do you have to have construction experience to work at C/S?
- NO! In most cases, we are willing and able to train anyone with the willingness and drive to learn. If you have an interest in construction, we would love to help you grow that interest!
- Do I need a college degree to work at C/S?
- While some of our positions require a degree, not all do. We ensure all education requirements are listed in our job descriptions and welcome combinations of hands-on experience and academics when hiring well-rounded and appropriately-skilled hires.
- How do you hire tradesmen?
- C/S is signatory to the Carpenters Unions in both Nevada and California and the Laborers Union in Nevada. The Union Halls have provided us with highly-skilled and trained team members who help get the job done! If you are a tradesman looking to work for C/S, please connect with your local union hall.
- What if I don't see an open position that fits my skillset?
- We recommend checking-back regularly to see what open positions we have, as they are continually updated. You can also send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be kept on-file for future hiring.