Details for Project Engineer (Sparks, NV)
- Job Description
Clark/Sullivan Construction (C/S) is currently looking to hire a full-time project engineer to join our Sparks (NV) team. C/S is a multi-state commercial general contractor firm who works on projects that range from highly-complex renovations to brand new ground-up facilities in the healthcare, education and civic markets.
If you’re someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced industry and learning from a team of highly-skilled and motivated individuals, this could be the perfect job for you!
To apply, send us your resume by clicking the "Apply for this job" button above or send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage submittal process
- Prepare and manage Request for Information process
- Prepare and assist Project Manager in processing change orders
- Assist Project Superintendent(s) to maintain document control
- Coordinate with Superintendent(s) and update schedules
- Coordinate with design and construction team to update and implement BIM in the field
- Attend and maintain weekly meeting minutes for Owner/Architect/Contractor meetings
- Prepare closeout documents for project completion
- Coordinate with Project Manager establishing monthly Payment Applications
- Assist in bidding of projects when required.
- Assist/train administrative assistants to maintain accurate filing system for specific projects.
- Manage and update contract documents over the course of the project (as-built drawings)
- Experience Requirements
- 2+ Years' Experience in Construction, Engineering, or Architecture Preferred
- B.S. in Construction Management or Civil Engineering Preferred
- Experience with Excel & Word
- Experience with Bluebeam Software Preferred
- Experience with BIM Software is Desirable
- Experience with Project Scheduling, Estimating and Project Management Software is Desirable
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test as a condition of employment.
C/S offers a competitive benefits package, with opportunities for professional growth. These benefits include but are not limited to:
- Employer-Paid Premium Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- 401K Retirement Program (including employee matching)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)