Details for Project Manager (Roseville, CA)
- Job Description
We have an immediate career opportunity for an experienced Project Manager in our California Division. Candidates should have at least 5-10 years of experience in public works and/or private work. Prefer experience in lease-leaseback, design-build, education, healthcare, commercial ground-up construction, and/or public works projects.
We are looking for a flexible, collaborative, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. If you are this person, we encourage you to apply!
- Roles & Responsibilities
Candidates should have experience with the following tasks:
- Managing Client Relationships
- Primavera Scheduling: Suretrak, Phoenix , P6 or similar
- Experience with Prolog Software or similar
- Contractor Quality Control Programs
- Management of all project team members (senior project engineer, Project engineers, Superintendents, and Field office coordinator)
- Developing Construction Work Plans with Superintendents & Foremen
- 100% Detailed/hands-on knowledge of Project Scope
- Solid & capable of understanding of building processes and systems
- Cost Control/Billings/Collections/Change Management/Monthly Status Reports
- Complete understating of cost estimating, budgeting and forecasting
- Accountable for project completion and financials, Critical Success Factors, & Customer Satisfaction Results
- Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree with a preference in Construction Management or Engineering (or similar).
- 5+ years progressive experience in technical construction projects.
- Proficient with computer applications such as MS Project, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Solid understanding of the building permit and inspection process
- Experience with Owner’s Agent CM and/or 3rd Party Inspector of Record
- Good understanding of all trades, including MEP.
- Experience with construction safety practices
- Negotiated, customer- service based project delivery
- Strong skill set as a builder and in project management, with solid record of success
- Able to provide references.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test as a condition of employment.
C/S offers a competitive benefits package, with opportunities for professional growth. These benefits include but are not limited to:
- Employer-Paid Premium Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- 401K Retirement Program (including employee matching)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)