Details for Project Engineer (Roseville, CA)
- Job Description
Clark/Sullivan Construction (C/S) is currently looking to hire a full-time project engineer to join our Roseville (CA) team. C/S is a multi-state commercial general contractor firm who works on projects that range from highly-complex renovations to brand new ground-up facilities in the healthcare, education and civic markets.
If you’re someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced industry and learning from a team of highly-skilled and motivated individuals, this could be the perfect job for you!
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage submittal process
- Prepare and manage Request for Information process
- Prepare and assist Project Manager in processing change orders
- Assist Project Superintendent(s) to maintain document control
- Coordinate with Superintendent(s) and update schedules
- Coordinate with design and construction team to update and implement BIM in the field
- Attend and maintain weekly meeting minutes for Owner/Architect/Contractor meetings
- Prepare closeout documents for project completion
- Coordinate with Project Manager establishing monthly Payment Applications
- Assist in bidding of projects when required.
- Assist/train administrative assistants to maintain accurate filing system for specific projects.
- Manage and update contract documents over the course of the project (as-built drawings)
- Experience Requirements
- 2+ Years' Experience in Construction, Engineering, or Architecture Preferred (willing to train for the right candidate)
- B.S. in Construction Management or Civil Engineering Preferred
- Experience with Excel & Word
- Experience with Bluebeam Software Preferred
- Experience with BIM Software is Desirable
- Experience with Project Scheduling, Estimating and Project Management Software is Desirable
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test as a condition of employment.
C/S offers a competitive benefits package, with opportunities for professional growth. These benefits include but are not limited to:
- Employer-Paid Premium Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- 401K Retirement Program (including employee matching)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)